Quantity Controls not showing

Support desk for Multipurpose Quark Theme
GK User
Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:24 pm
Hi, how can I make Quantity Controls to show on product details page? As currently it only shows add to cart button without Quantity Controls
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:39 am
Hi

Please make sure the option to show quantity buttons is selected in VM settings and tell me the url to page with an example product to check.

GK User
Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:46 am
I've looked everywhere for that option in Virtuemart Configuration but can't find it anywhere, please advise where this option is located.

Also here is the link: https://goo.gl/dcuwQy
Expert Boarder

GK User
Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:37 pm
?
Expert Boarder

GK User
Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:10 am
2 weeks later and no response?
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:13 pm
Hi

Please not to bump Your own thread. Each bump changes the time of last activity in thread and system pushes it to the end of the line.

I've tracked the code of quantity selection and looks like quantity depends from a number of products in stock. So please look into that since most of Your products (if not all) has a 0 set in stock. Anyway template comes with quantity, but it's up to VM to enable it, so You need to talk to VM support or check VM documentation to learn what actually needs to be done to enable it. Because I can see a variable "vm3_show_quantity", inside the code, but there is no such thing in VM configuration.

teitbite
Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:14 pm
Forgot to attach the image.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.