About Grid1 in Mainbody (gk_style outline)

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:37 am
Report this post
Hello, I was unable to do anything with grid1, only works with a category, but I want to see different categories in this module, and nothing changes, I could not do it.
One more question, could I change the diagonal line of the background in any way?
Please Help
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:39 pm
Report this post
Hello,

Could you provide an URL to your website and visualize what do you want to achieve?
Administrator

GK User
Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:22 am
Report this post
Ok, this is the link: http://fernandosor.edu.co/new/
I'm doing the test, but the modules do not respond, only works with the data source that comes by default, but when I try to change it, I get an error
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:23 am
Report this post
As I see it is a RockWall template not MusicState.

First of all please try to upgrade the News Show Pro GK5 module to the newest version.
Administrator

GK User
Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:27 pm
Report this post
Hi, thanks for your answer. Sorry, this is the Link: http://fernandosor.edu.co/25a/
I tried to update, but gives me this error: "Error connecting to the server: Error Unknown
Package download failed: https://www.gavick.com/download/joomla- ... gk5j25-zip"
Could you tell me please, What could I do to upgrade it?
Thanks.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:58 pm
Report this post
Please download the module from our download and install it manually using joomla installer
Administrator

GK User
Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:00 pm
Report this post
Hi, thanks, I think I did it.
I want to know if I could hide the author of the category and articles in all the views?
I want to know if I could hide in the articles: "written by, published in, print, Email, Be the first to comment, Leave a comment"?
And if I could, where I could hide? because I tried in every logic ways (my logic ;) ) and I could not.
Thanks
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:41 am
Report this post
Do you mean now the K2 settings? Then you will have to check if the main K2 settings and settings on the articles/menu items are not overriding.
Administrator

GK User
Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:58 pm
Report this post
Ok, thanks, and please tell me, Where I could do that? Where I could check the main K2 settings?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:39 pm
Report this post
K2 stores the view settings under "Parameters" button in the component back-end, in the category settings and in the item settings.

Category settings overrides component settings, item settings overrides the category settings.
Administrator

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.