Image effect in NSP

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:21 am
Report this post
Is it possible to get the css to create a div so I can get the same hover effect for images in articles as NSP on the front page
Senior Boarder

GK User
Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:02 am
Report this post
The skew effect might be achieve with only css, but sliding overlay needs either template .php files edit or custom JS that will create necessary mockup.

GK User
Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:30 pm
Report this post
I guess what I'm trying to do is build a grid of photos on the front page but using only the module positions MainbodyTop, Mainbody and MainbodyBottom using the NSP module but they won't line up horizontally. I thought I could do this with an article instead and also have them all link to one category page. From what I've read the links are not possible with NSP so I could put redirects into the articles with the pictures I just need them to line up.
Senior Boarder

GK User
Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:12 pm
Report this post
However I would like to help you - creating custom html, writing css'es and custom JS is hell a lot of work to do, and we don't support that big custom changes.
From the other side NSP doesn't support linking to anything else than articles (Joomla or K2) so linking to category is not possible :(.

GK User
Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:23 pm
Report this post
Is it possible to tell me how to put the NSP modules in line horizontally in the mainbody top, mainbody and mainbodybottom like they are in the bottom1 and bottom2 positions?
Senior Boarder

GK User
Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:06 pm
Report this post
It would require a lot of custom work to change those module positions to have same support and css'ing as bottom1 position. Sadly we don't provide this kind of support.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.