The bold doesn't work

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:46 pm
Report this post
Why does not work the bold in this template?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:28 pm
Report this post
Probably you use WISYWYG editor which don't use proper HTML structure, please try to include you text between <strong></strong> tags or provide us ULR to your site and mark which text should be bold.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:43 pm
Report this post
I'm using the default editor .. and I also know that I have to use the strong tags for bold .. but I would like to use the editor .. http://www.sardinialifestyle.com/it/chi ... style.html black text should be in bold..
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:08 am
Report this post
And this text is bold for me … please just look » screenshot. If you look at style properties for this STRONG element you will see that the font weight is set to 400 so bolder than regular text. Of course if you want to make it more distinctive please add this code to override.css file in root/templates/gk_template_name/css directory :
Code: Select all
b, strong {
font-weight: 800;
}

and then just remember to enable "Use override CSS" option in template advanced settings tab.
Platinum Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.