Change size - ImageShow Gk4 - Rockwall ?

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 2, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 2, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 2, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 2, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 2, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 2, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 2 vote(s)
GK User
Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:42 pm
Report this post
Hello,

How to change de size of ImageShow Gk4 - Rockwall template ?
I tried at Interface tab, Image width or Image height but nothing has happen.
What to do ? It is an error on this template ?

Thank you.

Best regards.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:19 pm
Report this post
Could you please post an url to your site?

GK User
Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:26 pm
Report this post
Hello,

Thank you for your response.

Link: http://goo.gl/WIwn0p

Best regards,
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:56 pm
Report this post
I don't see the problematic area that you have putted on the screenshot on your site? What am I missing?

GK User
Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:49 am
Report this post
Dear Cyberek,

I don't know why you ask for website link ? Never mind... You looked at the printscreen. :?:

I'm am an old customer of your Gavick Templates and now I think you manage my question with a lack of interest for helping in my problem. It is your template (Gavick Company) you represent Gavick.

So, regarding my question I rephrase:
- I want to modify the size of that slide show. When I say size I'm refering to width and height. If go on administration module of Gk Image Show on Interface Tab you can try to change this coordinates (width and height) and nothing happened.

Did you understand my question ?

I'm waitting for your objective answer.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:27 pm
Report this post
Sorry but printscreens doesn't show anything. Only by seeing live site with a problem I can find what's the problems source (I can check source code, scripts, errors, any ither changes you did). Also only then I can either point you into right direction or prepare correct override.css. The module works completely fine on our demo server and on my local installation so it must be something on your side.

So again - I need to see this issue on your live site. Please provide me with the url to a site where I can see this issue.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.