Login popup not working

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Thu May 12, 2016 4:35 pm
Report this post
Hi,
We have a site at http://www.statutorydemandsetaside.co.uk and when we click on the login button it doesn't appear in a popup window it just embeds the login form in the page.
We are using the rockwall template, the login module and we are using the latest version of Joomla.

Any help would really be appreciated

Thanks
Richard
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Mon May 16, 2016 9:29 am
Report this post
Hi

Please try disable bootstrap and if this will not help mootools as well. It' just a test to see which library is causing the conflict. Let me know if popup starts work after disabling one of those libraries. If not send me an access to joomla panel and ftp.

GK User
Sun May 22, 2016 7:37 am
Report this post
Hi teitbite
We asked our ISP to try this but the pop-up still doesn't work.
Any help would really be appreciated
Thanks
Richard
Senior Boarder

GK User
Sun May 22, 2016 5:33 pm
Report this post
Hi,

This appears to be a rockwall template issue as when we installed the published template and used that it works fine and login/logout appears as a popup.

Is there a solution to make rockwall work the same way.

Thanks
Richard
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Mon May 23, 2016 10:29 am
Report this post
Hi

Scripts for popup can be different with every template. The one Rockwall uses was created before bootstrap existed, so it has to be disabled since it's in conflict. I can see You are missing couple of template updates too. Try to update it. It's possible this problem has been fixed already. If not You can install Easy jQuery plugin. It has an option to exclude selected javascript files from website.

GK User
Mon May 23, 2016 10:46 am
Report this post
Hi teitbite
Installed the latest version of Rockwall template and that fixed the problem
Many thanks for your help

Cheers
Richard
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Wed May 25, 2016 11:02 am
Report this post
Hi

Ok. Great to hear that. Closing this thread than.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.