Menu does not appear after install

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:40 pm
Report this post
Hello,

that's what is my problem:

I migrated a very old site from J1.0 => 1.5 => 2.5 => 3.4 so I saved all my content

I installed then rockwall template (not the quickstart of course, since I would have liked to have some demo stuff to speed up the site definition)

The menu does not appear (it does only in responsive mode).

In the template config I assigned it to all the menus; I enabled the correct menu (it appears in responsive); I copied the fonts settings from another rockwall template in an other site I manage with the very same tamplate.

But the menu does not appear: I only see the black block on top of the page...

Thanks for your help

PS: is there a way to have all the demo stuff imported in my site (such as json files or whatever...) so I will not have to configure every single module manually :-D
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:21 pm
Report this post
Could you please provide me with a URL to your website, either here or via PM (click the “Private Message” text underneath my avatar) so that I may analyze it? It is a lot easier for us to diagnose issues when we have a live site to examine.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.