More problem with update from 2.5 to 3.5 joomla

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:18 pm
Report this post
Hi, I did upgrade my site from 2.5 to 3.5 and I redid everything by hand because I could with automatic methods.
Now I find that the articles featured are not displayed in the home and the bottom 3 are not aligned with the system but one below the other.
Can you help me?
Thank you
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:53 am
Report this post
Could you please provide me with a URL to your website, either here or via PM (click the “Private Message” text underneath my avatar) so that I may analyze it? It is a lot easier for us to diagnose issues when we have a live site to examine.

teitbite
Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:22 pm
Report this post
Hi

Just found a message from You. After comparing those 2 pages I've noticed that on updated page You have an extra css style /media/nextend/n2-ss-2/n2-ss-2.css which is breaking this layout. It looks like some new extension that was not used before.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.