Update process

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:37 pm
Report this post
I am using 3.16 version of Rockwall template and I think this could be the reason of some problems that I had with a complement and related with Google maps.

I would like to update the template and I download the gk_rockwall_J!3 and gk_rockwall_rest_files_J!3 and I don't know exactly which is the correct process. May I have to install both zip files? And second question, via manage extensions of joomla or overwrite files?
Thanks.
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:20 am
Report this post
gk_rockwall_J!3 is a template package, so You should definately install that. gk_rockwall_rest_files_J!3 is a package with plugins, You will have to unzip it first, but since there are no many changes in this plugins, it's not mandatory to update it.

What is the problem with maps ?

GK User
Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:41 pm
Report this post
The problem is with a component called Icagenda. The component don't show Google maps but if I change de template to protostar it works perfect. That's the reason I think the problem could be the template. You can see it here:
http://www.simfoniametallica.com/index. ... 4-23-00-00
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:12 am
Report this post
Finally it's done!! Updating the template version to 3.19 Google maps it's working ok
Fresh Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.