GK-NSP: How to reproduce "News & Features from demo??

Responsive WordPress theme for musicians, bands, artists - easy to configure and various theme features.
GK User
Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:26 pm
Piotr,

What is the correct version of GK-NSP to run WITH Rockwall (Wordpress Platform)? I am trying to reproduce the Rockwall Frontpage which uses mostly GK-NSP and GK-Title Overlay Widgets to generate the page.

The version of GK-NSP I am using is not exactly as pictured within the Rockwall Documentation so I am unsure if I am using the correct, most recent or outdated version of the plugin (?)

I am using GK-NSP Version 1.0.1.6.

I've got 2 Issues maybe you can help with:

1. Sometimes I get a "failure to write" error from "cache-nsp" directory and curious what are the exact permissions are for this folder/plugin? 775? 777?

2 Lastly, I can't seem to reproduce the "News and Features" section of the Rockwall frontpage demo (Bottom II Widget area) using GK-NSP. I am following both the Rockwall Documentation and the "News Show Pro" page featured on the Rockwall Demo (Features > Built-in Widgets > GK-News-Show Pro)...all to no avail.

I copied the CSS classes for the Bottom II area (i.e. bigtitle overlaywhite nspclear nsptitle70...) into 'Custom Classes' within the GK-NSP Widget but still cannot get GK-NSP even close to reproducing the "News & Features" section of the Rockwall frontpage.

Another user has the same type of issue in this thread: https://www.gavick.com/forums/rockwall- ... rg#p183195

I don't think we have the same cause for the problem but we both share the same desired end result.

Does the documentation need correcting? What are the exact/correct settings for Rockwall Bottom II widget (gk-nsp)?

Thanks for the help!
Junior Boarder

Joshua M
Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:38 am
Hello,
Could you please provide me with a URL to your website and back-end access via PM (click the “Private Message” text underneath my avatar) so that I may analyze it?

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.