Layout-Problem

Responsive WordPress theme for musicians, bands, artists - easy to configure and various theme features.
GK User
Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:07 pm
Hey!
I've got a problem with the layout for desktop/mobiles.
I used "GK News Show Pro" to do this:
Image (the two images below are not part of this widget)
But it didn't work on mobiles. The picture of Doro is at the top, in the middle is a whole lot of nothing (you can scroll very, very, very, very, very, ... long) and at the bottom of this widget there are four links (2 x 2), but they are still only 40% width, even there is no picture next to them:

So I tried to solve this problem by using two "GK News Show Pro"-widgets. The first to show the news as I wanted on desktops. So I chose "Visible on: Desktop". The result is the same you see in the picture on top of this post. When you visit the website via mobile, there is nothing.
That's why I used the second widget, which may only be visible on smartphones and tablets. That works as I wanted on smartphones (picture at the top and four articles below, a 100%-row each) but now I have this problem on desktops:
Below this widget there is a big space as I had before on mobiles.

How can this be solved? :/

Thanks!
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:25 pm
Hi,

Unfortunately I can't see your screenshots, could you provide an URL to your websie with this issue? (here or via Private Message).

GK User
Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:40 am
www.profound-passion.com

By now it's the version which works on smartphones and doesn't on desktops.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:14 am
Ok, I need also your back-end access to check your NSP widget configuration, could you send the access via PM (click the “Private Message” text underneath my avatar)?

GK User
Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:27 pm
Add the following code into the theme’s css/override.css file (make sure to enable the “Use the override.css file” option in Template options > Advanced in the WordPress backend)

Code: Select all
#gk-bottom1 .box {
   float: none;
   width: 100%;
}

GK User
Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:07 pm
Thank you so much! :)
Fresh Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.