Align News show LIKE a template model

April 2013 Joomla Templates
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Wed May 28, 2014 5:56 pm
Report this post
I have a problem in the align of the modules NSP on inset, mainbody and sidebar, i don t know what happen i do the same steps that in the documentation of the template Rockwall.

This is my site http://www.archidesart.com/es/

I think that it s a problem in the alignement because the dimension of the thumbnails and the % of the layout configuration are the same that in the template.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu May 29, 2014 5:20 pm
Report this post
Hello,

Your dimensions are not correct i.e. sidebar should have 22.75% instead of 32% like yours. Additionally you should add the gridpage page suffix to the frontpage on the Features tab in the template settings.
Administrator

GK User
Thu May 29, 2014 5:47 pm
Report this post
Really thanks for your attention, i just do the changes that you said me, but after these changes i see perfect the home page but in the simple articles, the sidebar width also is 22.75%, not the 32% like in your template, i think that i must to do a new style of template with 32% and aply for the rest of the menus, but like i have a multilanguage page, i think that i have an error because i only can have one style of template for language, how can adapt it?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu May 29, 2014 5:50 pm
Report this post
You can override the sidebar width for the specifc menu items under the features tab in the template settings.
Administrator

GK User
Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:56 pm
Report this post
I can override the sidebar, but i am trying to do the same with the inset width in other menu items like the blogs of my web, i add the rule on the inset 30% but the change don´t appear in the item selected with her ID . Is necessary another configuration for the inset???
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:44 pm
Report this post
Did you looked how it is done on the original RockWall configuration? There is a screenshot for the layouts tab: http://www.gavick.com/documentation/wp- ... layout.png
Administrator

GK User
Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:46 am
Report this post
Yes, I have look it, but i want to add a new rule in inset width for the blog menu item, but don ´t override the new rule. What can happen with it?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:43 pm
Report this post
Could you send me a screenshot of you layout tab configuration? I'll try to reproduce it and will check if it is a problem with your configuration or the template code.
Administrator

GK User
Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:48 am
Report this post
Sorry for the delay of my answer. I send you the information of the inset configuration,
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:52 am
Report this post
and here the item 767 like appear in google chrome, as you can see, don´t override the 25% and appear the custom 36%, i don t understand why. Thanks¡
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:18 pm
Report this post
Could you answer me? it s really important for my bussines
Fresh Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.