Error: No articles to display GK5 module

April 2013 Joomla Templates
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:35 am
Report this post
Hello, I am testing out the RockWall template. I have created 3 new articles in the K2 content manager, these new articles have new IDs assigned to them, I also assigned a new Image to each of them. There are three GK5 modules assigned under the names: INSET NSP, MAINBODY NSP and SIDEBAR NSP in the main menu (Home). I simply changed the ID numbers on each of them to call the new articles created, but I am getting "Error: No articles to display" as if the articles were filtered out or not available in any way. Is there anything I need to do in K2 when creating the new article so that these are recognized from the GK5 module just as it recognizes the original K2 articles that come with the template? remember I did not change any configuration of the GK5 module, I only replaced the article ID number with the new ID of the new articles created and I get this problem.
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:22 pm
Report this post
HI

It could be like that for number of reasons. Maybe old articles were "featured" and module is set to show "Featured only" while new articles are not. Maybe publish date is different. It's really hard to tell. Is there a way I can see it ?

GK User
Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:11 am
Report this post
Hi there,

Apparently it was something with the cache in the GK5 configuration. I cleared my browser cache and 5 minutes later it refreshed completely. Thanks for your concern.

Regards,

Eduardo
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:14 pm
Report this post
Hi

I think You may be experiencing K2 issue with time difference between server and database time. If this will happen again try play with values of Time Offset and hopefully reduce the gap and display it instantly.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.