original K2 category shows in url

April 2013 Joomla Templates
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:41 pm
Report this post
Hi. I've decided to buy Rockwall and am now putting in my content. I'm making a mess of it all and I don't want to. I'm doing that because I have an issue with the following:

I've changed the category titles and even made new ones inside of K2. The site however keeps showing the original category in the title. So it shows .../K2/k2-categories/new-albums..... which doesn't make any sense because I don't make music. It should say "diensten" which is Dutch for services. I've looked and looked but can't seem to find where I can change this:

http://www.peppelke.nl/index.php/k2/k2- ... 4-diensten

Dirk
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:19 am
Report this post
In SEF URL's you see menu structure not K2 categories structure. Please check menu item and especially parents for this menu in menu structure and you will see that menu aliases are visible in URL.
Platinum Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.