Rockwall Template

April 2013 Joomla Templates
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:19 pm
Report this post
Hello,
Just purchased Rockwall. I see it's a couple of years old. While I'm not concerned with when the template was originally published, I am concerned with the ability to find solutions in the forum for the current template version on the current version of Joomla. In other words, is anyone currently working with the same? Is there a newer template similar to Rockwall that I should consider? Many in the demo section I didn't look at based on the category or from the look of the home page in the demo. I could certainly re-consider since I am just starting out with Rockwall. Please also know that this is my second paid template in 4 weeks (from another provider). The first attempt didn't work well enough "out of the box" for me and didn't seem to have a decent forum or help section in place. I checked through your forum and support offerings before purchasing.

The other thing that prompts my question about using a newer template relates to the documentation. It could be my older chrome browser on my older mac, but I get many page not found errors (when clicking "layout"), or I am unable to see certain images samples in the demos area. I am open for suggestion.

Thank you!
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:44 pm
Report this post
Sadly RockWall is not supported anymore. It means it doesn't get updates with next versions of Joomla etc. So if you want to stick with it, you will need either to stay with older Joomla version or update it manually (on your own).

GK User
Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:57 pm
Report this post
OK, I guess I should go looking around. I must have missed that somewhere. Is there another template that's similar to RockWall?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:26 pm
Report this post
News 2 might be something that you are looking for.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.