Cookie law not working in Shop and Buy template

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Sat May 20, 2017 9:21 pm
Report this post
Hello,
I'm using Shop and Buy template and cookie law is not working. I'm using last available version of template.
Could you update the cookie law plugin?
Thank you
Regards
Alex
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Thu May 25, 2017 8:34 am
Report this post
Hi

Easiest would be to disable plugin in settings and use some 3rd party one from joomla extensions. This template is pretty old and is not getting as much attentions to be updated soon.

You may also try replace the file: /layouts/blocks/cookielaw.php with the one attached.

GK User
Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:11 pm
Report this post
Thank you @teitbite
The plugin is showing up again in the website. I've customized it a bit to use the latest version available.
There's one thing I couldn't find to customize: the cookie_url parameter. Where in the template settings can I set this parameter?
Also, the parameter cookie_theme doesn't exist in the template settings, so I've changed to cookie_style.
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:45 am
Report this post
Hi

There are no such parameters in configuration for this template I'm afraid. Only the last 12 templates is still supported and it was added there. You may try to copy /admin folder from one of those, but I'm not sure if it will work.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.