Frontpage prices

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Mon May 29, 2017 1:17 pm
Report this post
Hello, I have some featured items on the Virtuemart frontpage, but they don't show any price (as shown in the demo). How do I change this?
Gold Boarder

teitbite
Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:06 pm
Report this post
Hi

Can You tell me a little bit more about this issue ? Have this prices be present before ? Can I please see the url to the site with an explanation where should they be showing ?

GK User
Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:32 pm
Report this post
I was expecting prices on http://natuurlijkhondengoed.nl/ in the "Speciale artikelen" on the frontpage. I havn't activated this any time before, so I don't know if it works then.
Gold Boarder

teitbite
Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:24 pm
Report this post
Hi

It's a featured product layout. I do not see an override to that in our template, which means it's coming straight from Virtuemart. I'm guessing lack of prices is due to some misconfiguration. Please send me an access to joomla panel to my email [email protected] so I'll have a look how to make it show. Or contact VM support, since they should know way better where to enable it.

GK User
Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:27 am
Report this post
Did you receive my PM?
Gold Boarder

teitbite
Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:16 pm
Report this post
Hi

Thanks for letting me know. I'm not getting notifications about PMs and the amount of spam there makes it impossible to find important informations.

Anyway joomla access was not sufficient to figure out the problem 100%, but I suspect that the issue is in template override which is missing the code to show prices, but I cannot tell if the default VM files doesn't have it either.

Easiest to check and possibly fix the problem is by renaming /html/com_virtuemart/virtuemart folder to /html/com_virtuemart/_virtuemart

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.