My cart popup show wrong product image

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:56 am
Report this post
Hi
I have a curious problem ...
When I insert the products in the cart, the popup mycart shows the wrong product images, but the data of the right items.
If I control the cart from the normal virtuemart menu link, I see everything correctly ...
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:26 am
Report this post
Hi

Please make sure all Your products has an unique SKU. Image is attached by SKU, so lack of it may just pick up first product's image.

GK User
Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:56 am
Report this post
ok, I check and then let you know
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:41 am
Report this post
Hi

Has it helped ? Can I close this thread ?

GK User
Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:19 am
Report this post
indeed there are many products without the sku and then I could not complete the review, but I'm sure you're absolutely right and then you can close the thread
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:26 pm
Report this post
Hi

I'm not 100% sure, so please try it and test before I'll close this thread. It can also be because one other issue I've came across already, but this one is pretty common.

GK User
Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:29 am
Report this post
Unfortunately the customer has already placed more than 800 articles and all are without sku... :-(
For this reason I decided to hide the "my cart" link from the site's frontend. Can you tell me where I find the code to comment to hide it?
PS: We could also try to see if it was the second problem you're talking about, if you tell me what to look for ...
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:10 pm
Report this post
Hi

Simply unpublish any module published in cart module position to remove the button.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.