Re-Captcha won't show on VM Registration or Ask Question

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:42 pm
Report this post
Re-captcha doesn't show on VM Registration page or on Ask Question on VM Product Page.
If Re-captcha 1.0 is in used then its working, but I need to use Re-Captcha 2.0.

Any idea?
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:51 pm
Report this post
Hi

Please switch template to Protostar which is a default joomla template and see if recaptcha will show than. If it does than update template and VM to latest version and if still no luck send me an access to joomla panel and ftp. Please do not forget about url.

If it doesn't show even on Protostart that You will have to contact VM support.

GK User
Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:26 pm
Report this post
Hello,
I got exactly the same problem.
I've followed your instructions above and reCaptcha v2 works fine with Protostar template, but doesn't with Shop&Buy.... while reCaptcha v1 works fine with both.... and obviously I want to use v2....
Can you help ?
Cheers

Vincent
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:39 pm
Report this post
Hi

Try rename /html/com_virtuemart/user to /html/com_virtuemart/_user, so a default files will be taken from VM. Let me know if it helped and if this page haven't broke the layout.

GK User
Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:48 pm
Report this post
Hello
Thanks for the feedback.
It did not break the layout, but reCaptcha v2 still doesn't show... :(
Sorry...
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:41 pm
Report this post
Hi

Ok. I will need an access to joomla panel and ftp in that case. Will check it myself. Please send the details to my private email [email protected] and please do not forget to include a link to this forum thread.

teitbite
Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:05 pm
Report this post
Hi

I've just found a mail from You with access, but You've missed an url to the website itself. Can You please tell me so I'll be able to go on and look for the solution ?

GK User
Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:57 pm
Report this post
Sorry ;)
http://shop.kynoppe.com

Thanks again
Vincent
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:10 pm
Report this post
Hi

I was not able to log to FTP. I think server may be blocking my IP. Anyway I've done some tests via joomla panel. I've switched to Protostar, a default joomla template to see if recaptcha will show in registration. And it's not there even with testing it like that, so I think it could be a vm issue or it was not implemented in this place since I cannot find it in registration php files (it still may be added by some outside javascript which I could not find).

Recaptcha in "ask a question" works fine and a strange thing is that it's in V2 while plugin is configured to be using V1. So I do not know what is going on here :) ;/ ?

teitbite
Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:12 pm
Report this post
Correction. I've just looked at the screen I've added and recaptcha in ask a question is in V1 after all, so no confusion here any more.

GK User
Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:50 am
Report this post
Hello
Thanks very much for your help ;)
V
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:52 pm
Report this post
Hi

Hope this was helpful. Anyway please try switch to recaptcha v2. Just an advice, but it's a newer solution, so it will give a better protection.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.