show different shoppergroup prices News Show Pro GK5

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:35 am
Report this post
Hi I want to show different prices for 2 shoppergroups.
-defaut- final price
-retail- pricewithouttax-
Works fine in catagory and product page but not in NSPGK5 module.
Guess I should add this to the NSPGK5 template? could you explain where and how.

Thanks and regards,
Pas
Gold Boarder

teitbite
Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:57 pm
Report this post
Hi

In VM extended options You can select for which shopper groups product can be displayed. Unfortunately price depends entirely from VM options. It should pick us the price for currently logged in user, so please test it. If it doesn't than send me an access to Your joomla panel and ftp and I'll ask programmers if they can adjust it somehow.

GK User
Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:01 am
Report this post
Thnks, do you know what file is responsible for display prices? maybe I changed this before, so i'd better compare with original first...
Regards, Pas
Gold Boarder

teitbite
Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:52 pm
Report this post
Hi

I'm afraid I do not know, but I cannot see it in our overrides in template so it has to be a core function of Virtuemart. I'm gonna ask pur programmers, maybe they will know and get back to You.

GK User
Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:31 pm
Report this post
My guess from a previous post it's file: /modules/mod_news_pro_gk5/tmpl/portal_modes/product_gallery/controller.php
This could be modified to display different prices.
Let me know if this is the file...
Regards,
Pas
Gold Boarder

teitbite
Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:53 pm
Report this post
Hi

That would be the file. I also got an answer from programmers. They said it's not possible in a way the module is displaying prices now and it would require some modifications. Unfortunately such modifications are beyond our support, but please contact TidyCustoms.net and they will try help You.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.