Add clickable phone number and clickable email address

Fashion and clothing responsive Joomla ecommerce template with full VirtueMart support and advanced store features.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:17 pm
Report this post
Hello,

I am looking to add a clickable phone number and clickable email address to my website www.cardfusion.co.uk. I want it so that if someone is browsing my website using a mobile phone or tablet PC, my contact number and email address (both clickable) appears at the top of every page.

Thank you,

Prit
Gold Boarder

Joshua M
Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:45 am
Report this post
Hi,
You can add custom html module, next to your search.
Html syntax may be found here: https://developers.google.com/web/funda ... k-to-call/

GK User
Fri Oct 13, 2017 2:05 pm
Report this post
Hello Joshua,

Thank you for your message. That works fine on the mobile when I look at it (when the phone is portrait). However, when the phone is landscape, or viewing the page on a tablet or laptop, the lines are spread as opposed to the telephone number being on one line and the email being on another line). Please see the attached file.

Can anyone help?

Thanks,

Prit
Gold Boarder

Joshua M
Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:12 am
Report this post
Try to add < br /> tag before your phone number.

GK User
Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:33 am
Report this post
Thank you for getting back to me. What I meant was is it possible to get the entire 'Enquiries call:
0116 373 7279 or' on the same line (so it looks nice and neat)?

Thank you,

Prit
Gold Boarder

Joshua M
Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:38 am
Report this post
Unfortunately there's no enough space (this position width is equal to your search input)

GK User
Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:49 pm
Report this post
Hello,

Thank you for your message. Would there be anything else that I could do?

Thanks,

Pritesh
Gold Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.