Category Layout In Shop

Fashion and clothing responsive Joomla ecommerce template with full VirtueMart support and advanced store features.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:11 pm
Report this post
Hello,

This is with regards to the browse page view in Virtumart Category Page.
- I want to show a product custom attribute as a drop down and an add to cart button on the category browse view of virtuemart.

I know by changing the folder name under template>html>com_virtumar>category to _category i can achieve an override and the category page that it displays shows an add to cart button and product attributes. but the problem is that it does not maintain the layout and formatting. (currently set in the vm config to 4 products per row)
pic 1 - https://s31.postimg.org/98krui6p7/pic1.jpg is what i want to achieve (which has layout errors)
and pic 2 https://s31.postimg.org/e9o11d0iz/pic2.jpg is how it looks with the shop any buy Virtuemart Layout.

I want to achieve the look of pic 2 in pic 1,
what parts of the default.php under template>html>com_virtumar>category/default.php do i copy to the virtuemart/category default.php to ensure it happens, or if there is some other step i need to follow to fix the layout. please let me know.

also if i can copy some part of the virtuemart original default.php to shop and buy virtumart template, i can do that too. i jus need to make sure that i get an add to car button, quantity and product attribute for products in the category view.
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:13 pm
Report this post
I’m afraid that modifications such as this require extensive changes to the theme’s code; I do apologize but such large changes are custom work that are beyond the scope of our technical support.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.