Change 'Sale price' wording on product page

Fashion and clothing responsive Joomla ecommerce template with full VirtueMart support and advanced store features.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:30 pm
Report this post
Hello all,

I am wondering if someone can help. I am looking to change the wording that says 'Sale price' on the product page i.e. this page http://kankotri.co.uk/kankotri/blue-kankotri-1-detail - the text before the price.

I am thinking about changing it to 'Price' or 'Price from'. The change will be made for all products.

Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance,

Prit
Gold Boarder

teitbite
Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:59 am
Report this post
Hi

You can change it in line 312 of file /language/en-GB/en-GB.com_virtuemart.ini:

Code: Select all
COM_VIRTUEMART_PRODUCT_SALESPRICE="Sales price: "

GK User
Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:58 pm
Report this post
Thank you very much once again for your help - worked perfectly. If I wanted to check this myself in the future - what would be the best thing for me to do?

Thanks,

Prit
Gold Boarder

teitbite
Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:43 am
Report this post
Hi

Every extension has a separate language file, so just open /languages folder and look for a name of the extension You are tyring to translate. Edit it and try to find write sentence. You can also use some scan app and simply run a search in all the files at the same time to locate it faster.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.