Delete "Price with shipment"

Fashion and clothing responsive Joomla ecommerce template with full VirtueMart support and advanced store features.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:05 pm
Report this post
Hello,
I would like to not display the quote that says "with shipment... " right after the product title inside the product page. How can I do it? I've checked the virtuemart and template files but I can't find the code that makes this appear, and since it has no specific CSS class I can't modify it through CSS code...

Thanks for your help!
Claudia
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:13 pm
Report this post
Hi

This option should be possible to be removed in VM configuration. Please refere to VM documentation to see exactly where it is.

If it will not be working than tell me the url to the page with an example of it.

GK User
Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:48 pm
Report this post
Thank you teitbite,
I've tried and I can't find it. I disabled all the price display options in the Virtuemart configuration, but it continues displaying it. The url for the website I'm working on is http://www.bandrawest.es
I attach you a screenshot of the product page where it is displaying the shipment costs.

Thanks
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:45 pm
Report this post
Hi

Looks like it worked after all :) Price is gone now.

GK User
Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:11 am
Report this post
I don't understand... I continue seeing it :(
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:40 am
Report this post
Hi

Are You logged to page ? Maybe shipment is configured to be shown to some shopper groups. Please ask this question to VM support. I'm afraid I'm not an expert if it comes to Virtuemart.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.