Few questions

Fashion and clothing responsive Joomla ecommerce template with full VirtueMart support and advanced store features.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:34 pm
Report this post
Hi! i have some questions

1.- Is possible to change the "Home" Word on Main Menu with a Small version of the logo?

2.- Is possible to change the height of the top container (the area where the logo, menu and top menu)

3.- How can i do to reduce the height of the color on the hover action on the menu?

4.- Can i add another menu in breadcrumb position with the same look & feel of the main menu?

Thanks!
Senior Boarder

GK User
Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:28 am
Report this post
4.- Can i add another menu in breadcrumb position with the same look & feel of the main menu?

Yes, but I suggest to add there a new module position and (!) additional menu module, for example Mega Menu which will have nice appearance if you do not have time for CSS playing.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:30 am
Report this post
3.- How can i do to reduce the height of the color on the hover action on the menu?

what is color height ? After hover only font color is changed into darker.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:33 am
Report this post
2.- Is possible to change the height of the top container (the area where the logo, menu and top menu)

Yes, it's CSS values. Here is default code, just override using bigger values for bottom padding or smaller for top
#gkHeaderNav {
padding: 64px 0 0 0;
}
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:35 am
Report this post
1.- Is possible to change the "Home" Word on Main Menu with a Small version of the logo?

Yes, I did it in past. Start from this tip: https://www.gavick.com/documentation/jo ... menu-items
Platinum Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.