Header image colour not right

Fashion and clothing responsive Joomla ecommerce template with full VirtueMart support and advanced store features.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:56 pm
Report this post
Hello,

I am wondering if someone can help please? On my website, one header image colour is appearing incorrectly. The website is www.cardfusion.co.uk. The image looks as though it is based on a Purple colour, but the actual image should be a Dark Red colour - same as this: http://cardfusion.co.uk/images/stories/ ... tri-6b.jpg.

I have actually copied the image from the second link to use as a header image and uploaded it, but the colour seems to change for some reason.

Can anyone help?

Prit
Gold Boarder

GK User
Sun May 01, 2016 12:09 pm
Report this post
Hello,

The only idea which I have - it is caused by JPG compression. If you are using newest version of the Image Show module, please try to disable option "Generate thumbnails" and then please check if the image colors are correct.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.