K2 Store Cart Bug

Fashion and clothing responsive Joomla ecommerce template with full VirtueMart support and advanced store features.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:34 pm
Report this post
Hey. I use the current Joomla/K2/K2Store versions. But if you click "Warenkorb" top right - there is an error. Any idea to fix it?

Code: Select all
{"response":{"668":"\t\t\t\t\tEs befinden sich keine Artikel im Warenkorb\t\t\t\n\t\t\t
\n\t\t\t\t\t\t\n\t\t\tWarenkorb anzeigen\t\t\t<\/a>\n\t\t\t\t\t\t<\/div>"}}

http://cadoro.at/

Thank you!
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:48 pm
Report this post
Hi

There is no such link at Your site at the moment or I cannot find it. Try update template to the latest version. I've just checked and have nothing like this in my copy of quickstart.

GK User
Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:51 am
Report this post
Hey. I updated mod_k2store_cart in template html folder but had no effect. See the Cart Box Module online now on page.
Senior Boarder

GK User
Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:55 am
Report this post
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:37 pm
Report this post
Hi

I cannot see cart at Your site at all right now. So I cannot check it, but please make a small test and rename /html/mod_k2store_cart to /html/_mod_k2store_cart. This will force joomla to use default module files. I think our override was transforming this cart to a module which can be used in mini cart area not in a sidebar, so that's most probably where this extra code comes from.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.