Posibility to add multiple articles

Fashion and clothing responsive Joomla ecommerce template with full VirtueMart support and advanced store features.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:44 pm
Report this post
Hi,
I have installed the quark ecommerce template.
I now only have that one item is added to the cart when a customer adds it. Can I also make them select the quantity they want instead of just order one item?
Thank you!
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:13 am
Report this post
Hi

Can I please see Your site first ? You said a Quark template is installed, but thread is made in Shop & Buy template's so I'm not sure which one to work with.

GK User
Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:48 pm
Report this post
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:13 pm
Report this post
Hi

Quantity field is there, but it has a value "hidden". This value is placed in-style, which means it was done by Virtuemart itself. So I believe there has to be an option to hide/show quantity. Please refer to VM documentation or ask VM support about how to enable it. I'm afraid I'm not VM expert to tell where this option is exactly.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.