Problem with Foto Gallery.

Fashion and clothing responsive Joomla ecommerce template with full VirtueMart support and advanced store features.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:49 am
Report this post
Hello. I have a problem with your template: Shop and Buy. I have a componente: Eventgallery, in 4 Web sites, but, when, i use your template, the images don't show fine... It's possible fix this bug?, thank you, very much. René.
:?:
Platinum Boarder

teitbite
Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:49 pm
Report this post
Could you please provide me with a URL to your website, either here or via PM (click the “Private Message” text underneath my avatar) so that I may analyze it? It is a lot easier for us to diagnose issues when we have a live site to examine.

GK User
Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:39 pm
Report this post
Ok, only 5 minutes, please. I send you, a account Full Administrator. Thank you, very much.

René
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:25 pm
Report this post
I'll online, thank you

René
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:16 pm
Report this post
Hello. Some kind of solution?, thank you, René
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:31 am
Report this post
Hello, please, i need fix this bug in your Joomla template, thank you, very much. René
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:14 pm
Report this post
Image Show GK4ver. 1.49.2

After the update to Show GK4ver. 1.49.2, it's not possible add other slides or edit the 8 slides that are present... Please, i need work, thanks you, René.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:21 pm
Report this post
Ok, The problem with Image Show GK4ver. 1.49.2 is OK, now work fine...
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:04 pm
Report this post
Scuse me... The support via forum work or not?, because, some days and unanswered... Thank you, very much, but, i pay for a template that not work fine with a Foto Gallery that work fine in all templates... It's possible?

I have been sent you, the Full Administrator access for private message and nothing, and unanswered...

Best Regards, René
Platinum Boarder

teitbite
Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:25 pm
Report this post
Hi

Support work, but because of a constant bumps Your thread was being pushed to the end of the line over and over again by automatic system. To speed the answer up please try not to bump Your question next time.

Solution: please edit file /templates/gk_shop_and_buy/css/joomla.css and in line 761 You will find a class:
Code: Select all
section img {
    height: auto !important;
    max-width: 100% !important;
}

and replace it with:

Code: Select all
section img {
    max-width: 100% !important;
}

GK User
Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:02 am
Report this post
Thank you, very much, now is fine, work ok... Scusami, i have been out of office...

René
Platinum Boarder

teitbite
Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:32 pm
Report this post
Hi

Ok. Great to hear that. Glad I could help. Thread closed.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.