Shop & Buy Slider

Fashion and clothing responsive Joomla ecommerce template with full VirtueMart support and advanced store features.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:39 pm
Report this post
Hi,

I've bought the Shop & Buy theme and have that setup on our site which includes a shop section (not the front page). I've added a News Show Pro section (Product Gallery II) to the shop which works fine but that is appearing on every page in the shop (Shopping Cart, Product Details etc.) whereas I just want it to appear on the first page of the shop. Is there a way to restrict that to the single page?

Thanks.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sat Oct 31, 2015 1:34 pm
Report this post
You can set module restrictions in module itself - Menu Assignment section.

GK User
Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:08 pm
Report this post
Hi,

Thanks, yes I'm aware of that but the "Shop" section only comes up as a single menu assignment, I can't specify "Shop, but only on the first page". I have noticed that if the slider was on the Front Page and in the Main Body section then it only appears on that page, which would work fine if we had Virtuemart set as the front page. Presumably there's a check in the module somewhere that says "if I'm in Main Body and it's not the Front Page don't show me" - can we edit wherever that check is to work on other pages. Currently as it is the slider appears anywhere in the shop - on product pages, checkout, cart etc.

Thanks.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:27 pm
Report this post
Could you briefly describe how to reproduce such issue? I'll ask our dev team if there is a way to make it work, but I need a step by step info how to reproduce the configuration you have.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.