Sidebar in Footer position with Blog Menu

Fashion and clothing responsive Joomla ecommerce template with full VirtueMart support and advanced store features.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:40 pm
Report this post
Hi guys,

the sidebar modules are shown in the footer position instead of sidebar position.

It seems that they only "change" there places in Menu links with the "Blog" and Kategorie List.

How can i fix this issue.

Thanks
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:31 pm
Report this post
Hi

Please check this thread: https://www.gavick.com/forums/storebox- ... ar#p221782

You will find 2 different files attached by me there. Try both, one at a time. One of them will work for You.

GK User
Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:02 pm
Report this post
Hi,

i tried to replace the files as described but there ist still noch change. I need a urgent solution for this problem.

Thanks
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:02 pm
Report this post
Hi

Please send me an access to ftp and url to the page where this is broken.

teitbite
Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:22 pm
Report this post
Hi

I'm sorry, but the access You've send me is not working.

Code: Select all
530 Login incorrect. Please contact your web hosting service provider for assistance.

can You please check it and send it one more time?

teitbite
Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:22 pm
Report this post
Hi

I've disabled template override by renaming /html/com_content/category to /html/com_content/_category and now everything works ok.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.