small error I discovered for product pages display

Fashion and clothing responsive Joomla ecommerce template with full VirtueMart support and advanced store features.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:46 pm
Report this post
Hi Support,

Just one small error I discovered while testing.

Under the Plan Toys brand, if you scroll along the pages by choosing the bottom bar, when you go from page 6 to page 7, the bottom scroll bar reverts back to "..." instead of showing page 7. This continues on from page 7 upwards.

Try it and you will see what I mean. http://samhoikl.com/amberbrooktoys/inde ... &start=108

Can you teach me how to solve this problem?
I want display the number not the sign "..."

Thanks, Sam
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:36 pm
Report this post
Hi

For start a small test. Please rename /html/com_virtuemart/ to /html/_com_virtuemart/ , check if this pagination works than and let me know.

GK User
Wed May 07, 2014 6:23 pm
Report this post
Hi Teitbite,

Sorry for my late reply, I have changed the folder name. Kindly have a look at the attached file.
Yes, it work for the pagination.
Btw, what is the next step?
Senior Boarder

GK User
Wed May 07, 2014 6:27 pm
Report this post
Hi teitbite,

WoW!! Magic... after changed back the folder name to com_virtuemart, it work perfectly.
Thank you very much.. Btw, what is the problem?
Senior Boarder

GK User
Thu May 08, 2014 9:14 pm
Report this post
Sorry, my mistake.
Just double check again.. after I navigate to page number 7, is not work properly anymore.
You can look at http://samhoikl.com/amberbrooktoys/inde ... ?start=126

The pagination should be showing 7 8 9 ...

Can you please have a look?
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Sat May 10, 2014 6:54 pm
Report this post
Hi

That was only to test where the problem is. Now I know it's pagination.php, please send me an access to ftp so I'll try to fix it.

GK User
Sat May 10, 2014 7:18 pm
Report this post
Hi Teitbite,

I have just PM you.
Thank you.
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Tue May 13, 2014 4:48 pm
Report this post
Hi

I'm afraid this time I cannot help. I've made 3 attempts to this problem and all I do is to fix it for couple of minutes and after couple refreshes problem is back. I really cannot tell what is a reason of this. I've also asked programmers and they told me that nothing was changed in this function by us, so they refered me to VM developers. Sorry I failed this time :(

GK User
Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:36 pm
Report this post
Hi:

I have the same problem, could you tell me, please, how to fix?

Thanks
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:09 pm
Report this post
Hi

This is an over 1 year old thread. Can You please tell me what is the problem again and url to Your site ? I believe it's not related with the old one since VM changed a version since that time.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.