Use <div class="gkLegend1"> + tables

Fashion and clothing responsive Joomla ecommerce template with full VirtueMart support and advanced store features.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 2, 3.50 on the average.Evaluations: 2, 3.50 on the average.Evaluations: 2, 3.50 on the average.Evaluations: 2, 3.50 on the average.Evaluations: 2, 3.50 on the average.Evaluations: 2, 3.50 on the average.3.50 out of 6 based on 2 vote(s)
GK User
Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:50 pm
Report this post
Dear, Gavickpro!
I used <div class="gkLegend1"> to indicate the product specification on page http://marketlines.ru/index.php/shop/st ... -in-detail . The specification is presented a table into div with class="gkLegend1 . Whan I look at the page of product table crosses the border div.
What can I do to prevent this happen?
Russian lang:
Уважаемые, Gavickpro!
Я использую <div class="gkLegend1"> чтобы отобразить специфкацию товара на странице (ссылка). Спецификация представлена ввиде таблицы внутри div' а с указанным классом "gkLegend1". Когда я смотрю на страницу продукт то таблица спецификации пересекает границу созданную DIV' ом. Что я могу сделать чтобы этого не было? Помогите разобраться.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:36 pm
Report this post
Your problem is caused by inline styling that you have added to the table:
Code: Select all
<table style="border: 0px; margin: 10px 0px 15px; padding: 0px; border-collapse: collapse; border-spacing: 0px; width: 653px; color: #717171;">

as you can see there is fixed width set to 653 px. Please set it to 100% instead and it should fix the issue.

GK User
Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:26 pm
Report this post
Thank you very much!
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:24 am
Report this post
Is there anything else I can help you with regarding this topic?

GK User
Wed Dec 23, 2015 5:24 pm
Report this post
Cyberek wrote:Is there anything else I can help you with regarding this topic?

Thanks! You fixed my shortcomings.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:20 pm
Report this post
Feel free to post new forum threads if you have any other questions (not relative to this thread) - it allows us to answer faster.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.