2 different fonts in article title

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:27 pm
Report this post
Hello
I need to have two different font-families in my article headers. I think I could solve that with the same function as the widget thing with the syntax %__First Font__ Second Font% which is use in other templates. (--> see BIGTITLE here http://demo.gavick.com/wordpress/msocial/widget-styles/) But my question is: How can I implement this in this template?
Thanks for your help and kind regards,
emarbee
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:23 am
Report this post
Hi

Please just tell me in which cms You would like to implement it. You've asked question in Joomla forum section, but You are showing a Wordpress website as example.

GK User
Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:50 am
Report this post
Hi teitbite
Thanks for your reply. Oh, I've overseen that, sorry.
It is a Joomla installation (2.5.22) with the simplicity template.
Regards
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:00 am
Report this post
Hi

Here is a file from (m)social template. Try replacing it in template's /html/ folder so modules should start acting as requested:

GK User
Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:52 pm
Report this post
Hi
OK thanks, it's working for module titles now, but not yet for article titles. What do I need to change because I need the two different fonts in the article title
Regards
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:39 am
Report this post
Hi

Ok, this is a little bit more complex since we do not have a code for that, but please try edit /html/com_k2/item/default/item.php and where header title will be called use the code from the file I gave You before.

GK User
Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:03 pm
Report this post
Hi
Thanks very much, that worked (even I needed to have it for regular articles, not K2 items). If anyone has the same issue:
I changed line 175 in /html/com_content/article/default.php to the following:
Code: Select all
<?php echo '<h1'.$header_type.' class="header">'. preg_replace(array('/__(.*?)__/i'), array('<span style="font-family:FrutigerLTW01">${1}</span>'), $this->item->title) .'</h1'.$header_type.'>'; ?>
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:56 pm
Report this post
Hi

Great. Thank You for shearing this solution with us.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.