Beautiful featured products News Module Error

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:44 am
Report this post
Hello,

For some reason when this module is published the entire site just displays a white page. When looking at the source the only thing trying to load is that module. When disabled, the site works fine. Anyone have any ideas how to get it working? We would like to have this feature

The source info shows this only when module is published

<div class="gkNspPM gkNspPM-NewsGallery" data-cols="3" data-autoanim-time="5000"><div class="gkImagesWrapper gkImagesCols3">

when it is disabled, it works fine except that module doesnt show up

the address is http://54.244.249.172/

attached screenshot shows the module options. is there a problem with it? We used the quickstart upload
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:53 am
Report this post
i updated to the newest update and it still doesnt fix the issue. I should add that there is another newspro module published and it works fine
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:41 pm
Report this post
Hi

Please change showing error level to all and show me Your site than.

GK User
Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:58 am
Report this post
i have and it doesnt show anything
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:58 am
Report this post
Hi

There must be a reason of "white page". Please check if showing errors are not disabled in php.ini

GK User
Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:44 am
Report this post
Did you ever find out what was causing this because I have same problem and have disabled module in the mean time.

Thank you
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:57 am
Report this post
Hi

Without an error message pointing to a problem it's not possible to tell. Can You set error showing level to maximum and see if php.ini settings allows to see the error. Than copy the error here and I'll tell what to do.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.