erro wc3

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:08 pm
Report this post
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:30 pm
Report this post
Hi

Please disable JCH plugin. Right now it's all condensed into one file so it's hard to determine which line and file is affected.

GK User
Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:13 pm
Report this post
Please, I disabled the jch optimize, now check the link wc3 and see the mistakes that have the template, which are several. I need to fix to make 100% agreement, if possible!
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:52 am
Report this post
Hi

Thanks.

1. "Error: X-UA-Compatible HTTP header must have the value IE=edge, was IE=Edge,chrome=1."
You can edit /layout/default.php to change that

2. "The center element is obsolete. Use CSS instead." and "The border attribute on the table element is obsolete. Use CSS instead."

This is a custom html in module "As Melhores Marcas de Plataformas Elevatórias", You need to edit it and change to a proper html syntax.

3. "Bad value {handler: 'iframe', size: {x: 560, y: 315}} for attribute rel on element a: The string {handler: is not a registered keyword."
I do not know why this error got in the validation list. Modal codding is a long time plugin, so I cannot understand why it isn't recognised and passed. If W3 has a problem with that than there will be no other way than to replace it with a different popup plugin.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.