Numblocks (Typography) not working

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:24 am
Report this post
Hello at Gavickpro,

when I use the typography button to create a Numblocks-List it does not showing the Number Blocks format in the frontend, just the field entries of the tag. Please compare the link:

http://www.evobizz.com/ansatz-qrm

Could you help? Thanks in advance

Regards

Steffen
Junior Boarder

GK User
Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:46 am
Report this post
Hi there,

There seems to be a bug in typography plugin. Please use following html as sample and enter manually in text editor until this is fixed.
num1, num2 , num3 are different colors.
Code: Select all
<p class="numblocks num-1"><span>01</span>Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.</p>
<p class="numblocks num-2"><span>02</span>Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.</p>
<p class="numblocks num-3"><span>03</span>Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.</p>
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:52 am
Report this post
Thanks a lot for the workaround Norman!
Junior Boarder

GK User
Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:54 am
Report this post
To fix this issue please edit following file.

File: templates/gk_simplicity/typography/full.xml
Lines: 73 to 77 which is below
   <group name="Numblocks" type="html">
      <item name="number1"><![CDATA[<p class="gkNumber1"><span>here goes a number</span>text of element</p>]]></item>
      <item name="number2"><![CDATA[<p class="gkNumber2"><span>here goes a number</span>text of element</p>]]></item>
      <item name="number3"><![CDATA[<p class="gkNumber2"><span>here goes a number</span>text of element</p>]]></item>
   </group>

Replace with below
   <group name="Numblocks" type="html">
      <item name="number1"><![CDATA[<p class="numblocks num-1"><span>here goes a number</span>text of element</p>]]></item>
      <item name="number2"><![CDATA[<p class="numblocks num-2"><span>here goes a number</span>text of element</p>]]></item>
      <item name="number3"><![CDATA[<p class="numblocks num-3"><span>here goes a number</span>text of element</p>]]></item>
   </group>

No problem at all, See you around...
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:07 pm
Report this post
Thanks again Norman! Unfortunately I struggle with the next typography issue by using the ul classes gkBullet. No matter which one I use they allways look like gkBullet1, compare the link:

http://www.evobizz.com/nutzen

Could you help again?

Regards

Steffen
Junior Boarder

GK User
Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:17 pm
Report this post
Can you please replace following file with the one inside attached zip file.

File: template/gk_simplicity/css/typography/typography.style2.css

Let me know if this doesn't fix this issue.

See you around...
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:45 pm
Report this post
greeting,

Numblocks (Typography) not working in gk_startup_J!3
Fresh Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.