Template incompatible w/ JomSocial Toolbar Menu Child Items

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:05 pm
Report this post
Hi Gavick,

I'm using the Simplicity template in a Joomla 2.5 site. I have JomSocial installed. None of the JomSocial toobar child menu items display in an iPhone 5S. Only the parent menu items display. (They work a desktop and on an iPad.)

How do I resolve this? I came across a post in the JomSocial forum which said it was due to an incompatibility with the template. Is that true and how can I make Simplicity compatible with JomSocial so that the child menu items work?

Thanks!
Gold Boarder

GK User
Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:45 am
Report this post
Simplicity not override any of JomSocial views or code so I have no idea how it may be incompatible with this extension. Probably there is some conflict between JomSocial style and template CSS but JomSocial team should resolve this because problem is with extension not with the template. Did you check whether the same happen on Beez?
Platinum Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.