How to change date format

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:15 am
Report this post
I've tried this method:
https://www.gavick.com/blog/language-ov ... -in-joomla
but it doesn't work. In fact, the used format doesn't appear to be one from that list (I've override them all, just in case, and no luck).

I don't know much about code, my I looked into /templates/gk_simplicity/html/com_content/category/blog_item.php and I found this:

Code: Select all
   <time pubdate="<?php echo JHtml::_('date', $this->item->publish_up, JText::_(DATE_W3C)); ?>">
                  <?php echo JHtml::_('date', $this->item->publish_up, JText::_('[b]TPL_GK_SIMPLICITY_DATE_FORMAT[/b]')); ?>
               </time>

What is TPL_GK_SIMPLICITY_DATE_FORMAT, and how to change it? I can't find it in template's backoffice.

Thanks
Junior Boarder

GK User
Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:52 am
Report this post
What is TPL_GK_SIMPLICITY_DATE_FORMAT, and how to change it? I can't find it in template's backoffice.

Last line of en-GB.tpl_gk_simplicity.ini
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:11 am
Report this post
Hi

That's a correct answer. File can be found in /languages/en-GB/ folder starting from joomla's root.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.