K2 Category Archive filtering

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Fri Sep 30, 2016 8:54 pm
Report this post
Hi,
I have several categories in K2 for different users and one is for a blog writer. One this blog page there's an Archives link on the right side of the page. I would need the Archive to show only K2 items from this one category (blog) but now it's showing all articles written in September by everyone in every category.
How could I filter the archive to show only the items on blog category? And is there a way the archives link would show i.e. item names as well as the date?

Also I'd like to translate the word Archieves as it's the only English word on the site but don't know how.

Here's the site I'm working on: http://britailor.fi/index.php/blogi
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:10 pm
Report this post
Hi

Word can be translated in /language/en-GB/en-GB.com_k2.ini

I'm not sure if archive layout has an ability to restrict it to a user or category, but I'm not K2 expert. I think in this case You should contact K2 support.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.