menu problem on high resolution

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 2, 3.50 on the average.Evaluations: 2, 3.50 on the average.Evaluations: 2, 3.50 on the average.Evaluations: 2, 3.50 on the average.Evaluations: 2, 3.50 on the average.Evaluations: 2, 3.50 on the average.3.50 out of 6 based on 2 vote(s)
GK User
Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:47 am
Report this post
Hello guys. :)
On this website I have a problem with the menu on a mac with higher resolution :( It has 2560x1440...

If you scroll down the site sometimes the menu is kind of jumping, it isn't possible to scroll completely down to the footer and it jumps up... I hope that wasn't confusing :(

We have other websites with simplicity template but there aren't any problems. But I can't see any diffferences. We've tested your demo website and it works, too :?

Anyone who can test it on the same resolution?
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:34 pm
Report this post
Hi

Can I please see a screenshot with problem. When I use a big screen there is no page which needs scrolling, so I cannot test it.

GK User
Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:59 pm
Report this post
I dont know if you can see it on a screenshot.
Its a... well... kind of animation problem? I don't know how to explain it. :S

I have 1920x1080 and I havent got any problems to scroll down to the footer. The menu appears without any problems.

On mac with 2560x1440 resolution the site is jumping to the top if I try to scroll down to the footer. And the menu isnt appearing (because of the height of the screen resolution maybe?)
Senior Boarder

GK User
Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:17 pm
Report this post
Sorry for double post, but the system said it wasnt possible anymore to edit. :S
The strange thing is, on the demo site of Simplicity it works without any problems to scroll down to the bottom. :o
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:50 am
Report this post
Hi

I've been able to see the problem when I resize browser window. Please try disable rev slider and test it than. I think it may be affecting it. If not than send me an access to ftp so I'll give it to programmers and ask them to help fix it.

GK User
Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:46 pm
Report this post
Hello, I've sent you a PM with further information. :unsure:
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:13 pm
Report this post
Hi

I've just send an access to programmers. Will let You know as soon as I'll hear from them.

GK User
Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:10 am
Report this post
Ok, thank you. :-)
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:36 am
Report this post
Hi

Please try edit file: menu.css and looks for code

Code: Select all
#gkHeader.gkNoMenu {
    padding-top: 70px;
}

change the value to 240px.

GK User
Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:41 pm
Report this post
Hello :)

I just want to say, that your css solution works. :D I've tested it on our iMac and now the menu appears after scrolling down to the footer.
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:16 pm
Report this post
Hi
Glad I could help.
---
If You were satisfied with our support please let other users know on Twitter: http://twitter.com/gavickpro or Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/gavickpro

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.