Menu styling

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:58 am
Report this post
I want to restyle the mobile menu on the Simplicity template but can't find the relevant CSS. Can someone please point me in the right direction? The Simplicity menu looks ugly (on iOS at least) and requires the user to make a selection from the pull-down menu then select done (two taps). I'd like to replace it with something like the Box mobile menu which looks much neater and goes to the selected page on a single tap of the menu item.
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:22 pm
Report this post
Hi

I'm afraid mobile menu is using a dropdown html element and the look of it depends how mobile browser presents a dropdown selection. You would need to remove the template menu entirely and replace it with other. I'm afraid this will require a massive changes to template. Too big to be supported by forum support, sorry.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.