Video popup link broken

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:29 pm
Report this post
Hi,

I made a small change to the Header module and now my video popup has stopped working. I have replaced the original code (with editor set to off) but I still can't get it to work.

Regards
Jamie
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:40 pm
Report this post
Could you please provide me with a URL to your website, either here or via PM (click the “Private Message” text underneath my avatar) so that I may analyze it? It is a lot easier for us to diagnose issues when we have a live site to examine.

GK User
Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:44 pm
Report this post
Sorry about the delay.

I hardly touched it - honest... I'll PM you now.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:18 pm
Report this post
The problem is with RSFirewall and the php.ini file in the root folder. I removed it altogether and it works like a charm and so does RSF :)

allow_url_include=Off
disable_functions=show_source, system, shell_exec, passthru, exec, phpinfo, popen, proc_open
open_basedir=/home/dropw2ebsshippin/public_html:/tmp:/home/dropw2ebsshippin/public_html/tmp:/home/dropw2ebsshippin/public_html/logs
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:54 pm
Report this post
Hi

I think the php.ini file, RSFilrewall created, should be moved to /administrator folder. It will not block the page, but will still secure the most vulnerable joomla panel.

Glad it's working now. Closing this thread.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.