Error : Please fix your theme to make plugins work Correctly

WordPress theme dedicated to start-up websites with amazing CSS3 animated icons, price tables and parallax effect background.
GK User
Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:40 pm
HI Guys!!! I'm desperate .... this seems like a nightmare ..
I have a terrible problem, I can not perform any upgrade of any plugin, or update wordpress , because when I try wordpress administrator turns in a withe screen, .... then I switch from FTP plugins and then re- activate them one by one, so that I can go back to see the manager wordpres

On top of wordpress is a message that says I have an error "Error : Please fix your theme to make plugins work Correctly : Go to the Theme Editor and insert <? Php wp_head (); > just before the < / head> line of your theme 's header.php file . "

But I do not know where else I can make this change , because when I try to go to my theme editor returns to the blank page.

Pleeeaaase help me!!! :cry: :cry: :
Gold Boarder

Joshua M
Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:40 am
Hi,

Try to do it via FTP client. Do you have any modifications in theme files? If no - please upload the latest version of the Simplicity theme into your wp-content/themes directory. Make a full backup first!

GK User
Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:21 pm
Hello thank you very much! everything seems to have worked very well with the solution that you gave me .

I just have one more question , woocomerce plugin , I do not use it on my site ... it is necessary to have active or could eliminate ? ... This could affect its functioning ?
Gold Boarder

Joshua M
Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:49 am
Sure if you are not using the WooCommerce, you can deactivate and remove the plugin without the influence on theme's functionalities.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.