Facebook share

WordPress theme dedicated to start-up websites with amazing CSS3 animated icons, price tables and parallax effect background.
GK User
Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:11 am
Hello,
I have a problem on a website made with Simplicity theme. When I enable the FB sharing button on the bottom of the page, the one on the frontpage is sharing an entirely different site. On all the other pages sharing is fine. It does that even with the WP native (through Jetpack) sharing buttons. Do you have any idea what to do with that?

The website is http://zastavitstat.cz - notice the FB share link on the bottom of the homepage and on the other pages.

Thanks

Tom
Fresh Boarder

Joshua M
Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:41 am
Hello,
This share button is not a part of our theme, so we are not able to help. Please ask JetPack support.

GK User
Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:50 am
I understand, but if I enable your buttons, it does the same thing. Do you have an idea what might be causing that?
Fresh Boarder

Joshua M
Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:19 am
I've checked the issue and if I share your homepage, your frontpage (with QR code image) is displayed, so where the issue is exactly?

GK User
Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:28 am
Oh, seems like your look have fixed it. I didn't work whole yesterday and even this morning.
Now I don't understand it, but it seems to be okay.
Thanks, though and sorry for wasting your time.
Fresh Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.