NSP links in columns

WordPress theme dedicated to start-up websites with amazing CSS3 animated icons, price tables and parallax effect background.
GK User
Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:58 am
Sorry if this is in the wrong place, but I can't find a WordPress NSP forum.

Is there a straightforward way to have links display in columns, or will I have to override the CSS? I currently have articles in three columns and I have paged links below, there's an option to change the number of rows, but not columns. As I have only a small image and title for the links, there's a ton of white space to the right, (plus the pagination is way over to the right) looks rubbish and won't work as I have hundreds of links to display. I suppose another way of doing it would be to place a second NSP widget with an offset and display the links as articles, that would give me access to columns, but I was hoping for something a bit more elegant!

Happy to provide a link in a private message if anyone wants to take a look.
Expert Boarder

GK User
Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:37 am
Hi,

Unfortunately there's no option to display links in columns - you can only specify amount of pages and rows.
So you will have to use custom css or add a second NSP widget with an offset and articles instead of links.

GK User
Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:38 am
ok, thanks.
Expert Boarder

GK User
Tue Nov 03, 2015 10:39 am
Be a good feature to add though!
Expert Boarder

GK User
Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:21 pm
Please add your suggestion to our plugin repository:
https://github.com/GavickPro/GK-News-Show-Pro/issues
(open new issue). Thank you.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.