background different

Start-up Joomla template with amazing CSS3 animated icons, price tables and parallax effect background.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:01 am
Report this post
hi,

I want you in my template, there are different funds for each of the links, menu

just like that

I installed a module to do so, but this did not grab the template, do not know why that should change in order to place the various funds

thanks
Platinum Boarder

teitbite
Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:41 am
Report this post
Hi

I'm afraid I do not understand. Do You mean to have a different background for each page ? I think only frontpage has an ability to add one. Please tell me the url to Your site.

GK User
Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:53 pm
Report this post
I used a module that does not work with your template, I had to change the original template for joomla and in those, the module malfunctioned
Platinum Boarder

teitbite
Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:15 pm
Report this post
Hi

I would need to know how this module works first. Maybe it's applying background but it's simply covered by the one which came with template.

Please put it back, and tell me the url to your site.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.