Frontpage picture

Start-up Joomla template with amazing CSS3 animated icons, price tables and parallax effect background.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:18 pm
Report this post
Hello, i am finding it difficult to locate and how to change the picture on the frontpage (demo content) the picture is the one of the lady on the laptop set behind the logo,menu, email fill in et.

I just want to change it for my own

Thanks in advance
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:16 am
Report this post
You need to replace this file:
templates/gk_simplicity/images/header.jpg

GK User
Wed May 13, 2015 5:03 am
Report this post
Can we replace the header.jpg file through the Administrator interface in the Browser? Or do we have to ftp into the files and actually replace it there?

(We need to change the frontpage image too. :)
Junior Boarder

GK User
Wed May 13, 2015 4:33 pm
Report this post
Ftp is the only way.

GK User
Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:44 pm
Report this post
ok thank you Cyberek, this worked perfectly.

I also found header_tablet.png and header_mobile.png files. I had found when I shrank the width of my window, my Frontpage Picture switched to the template demo file. I did not realize that the responsive template would switch images for smaller screens! Cool. :)

So I used the Simplicity demo files to get size and did some scaling and croppig and made these files too. I replaced the demo files i the directory by ftp as you said.

All is working now, thanks!
Junior Boarder

GK User
Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:31 pm
Report this post
Is there anything else I can help you with regarding this topic?

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.