ImageBK and K2 compatibility?

Start-up Joomla template with amazing CSS3 animated icons, price tables and parallax effect background.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:09 pm
Report this post
Im tyring to make a blog with a few pages having the cool IMageBK banner on them however when I'm trying to put the imagebk banner on the page id of a k2 item i not having any luck. Does anyone know if imagebk in the template manager will respond to the page id of a k2 item.

If not how can i manually put the banner in?
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:10 pm
Report this post
HI

Can You please explain what You have in mind ? I do not understand. Show some examples if possible please.

GK User
Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:43 pm
Report this post
if you go to my website on the homepage it has a gap where the image is visible, this is a module with gaps in it but i can't get the same thing to happen with a k2 item / page whatever you want to call it. I know with a joomla page i can get it to work but i was wondering if there was some html or something i could put in that would get me the same effect?

page that has gap:
www.themeparkguide.biz
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:22 am
Report this post
Hi

Have You tried to attach this module to other pages as well ? I think it will show when You select it.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.