How to tag in Facebook comment with Social GK5?

Free Joomla social activities module which can display data from Twitter, Facebook and Google+ in various layouts.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:22 am
Hi there,

We've tried to tag someone in a Facebook comment on this page (go to the bottom) without success:

- From our site: It's possible to select and add a friend from a Facebook drop-down list.
- On his Facebook page: Nothing is displayed on the timeline and he's not notified.
- On our Facebook page: The comment is displayed on our timeline but his name unlinked.

How to configure to the module to notify the person tagged and to display a linked name on Facebook?
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:37 pm
Hi

I'm not sure if our plugin can do that. If You have a module or a code which does please better use it directly instead of the module. It only uses the most common options.

GK User
Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:04 pm
Thanks teitbite.
Would it be possible to add this feature to the next version of the plugin in?
It is a great tool to create a viral effect.
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:49 pm
Hi

I do not know, but I will pass this question to programmers. Will let You know when they will answer.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.